Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The countdown is coming to an end. I leave for Florida in 43 hours and feel unprepared, scared, out-of-my-mind excited and intimidated beyond belief. Thankfully I have already met one person to share this process with my roommate! We were lucky enough to get to opt in to a roommate matching system and find each other! She is from Illinois, I am from Texas and I am sure we will have so much to learn from one another.  
So far I have packed my coffee maker, toaster oven, candle warmer and some DVD's I want to have there. The necessities, right? I have a long way to go to pack for 5 months. 
I am excited for a fun road trip with my sweet momma before embarking on this journey. We are making our first stop in Biloxi, Mississippi and eating at a yummy restaurant right on the beach. 
By Monday morning I will be all moved in to my new apartment! Until then... wish me luck!


Burge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment