Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Employeeeee for Disneeey!

Wow! I feel like I have been here for weeks! What a whirlwind it has been already! Yesterday I moved into my apartment with my 6 other roommates: Jacqueline from Illinois, Lexus from New York, Jess from Pennsylvania, Danielle from New Jersey and Kelly from Georgia! So clearly we all have different experiences and unique personalities to bring to the table.  
After everyone was moved in, we headed to the busses at our apartment complex and went to the Casting center in Downtown Disney. There is where we found out where in Disney we are working, background checks, payroll and all that official stuff! I will be working in Epcot! I am working in Futureland as a hostess! I think there will be A L O T of responsibilities and different jobs I will have in that specific area, but I will find out more about that later! Every person that I talked to at the Casting center said my location is one of the busiest. I am so happy about that because the time will go by fast and I love staying busy busy busy! Later that night all of my roommates and other friends we met (they live in our complex on the third floor) all went to dinner together!! 
After seeing our apartment, we decided that some adjustments needed to be made! We needed to make it our own! I swear we spent about 2 hours at Target last night. Today we had a meeting about everything expected of us, rules, apartment guidelines, conduct etc. and after that we went to the pool, got some sun, and went shopping! I am so glad that I have already found a group of girls to have fun and hang out with! We are so lucky! 


Tomorrow is my first day of work! (Wednesday) We are going through Traditions which is basically Disney Corporate Orientation. We get to find out the in's and outs of the company, cool secrets and find out all about the company we are working for. I am extremely excited and will have a lot more to talk about after tomorrow! Every time I go to work, I will see this my friends! 
So now I am off to bed, I have to be on a bus at 6:30am! 
I can't wait to be back on with more exciting details! 
LOVE to alll yallllllllllll---- B

No comments:

Post a Comment